Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Courtyard Charleston Historic District, you'll be centrally located in Charleston, steps from Marion Square and within a 5-minute walk of Second Presbyterian Church. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Charleston Museum and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from College of Charleston.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at The Bistro, a bistro which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marion Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Second Presbyterian Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Charleston County Public Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Charleston Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Charleston Music Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
College of Charleston - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Charleston Gaillard Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Charleston Visitor Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Children's Museum of the Lowcountry - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Aiken-Rhett House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
American Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Music Farm - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
PURE Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard Charleston Historic District is Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.95 and USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shared microwave
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available