When you stay at Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa in Pismo Beach, you'll be by the ocean, a 2-minute drive from Avila Hot Springs and 7 minutes from Pismo Beach Pier. This 4-star resort is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from California Polytechnic State University and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Monarch Butterfly Grove.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 36-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 15 mi.Dining
Enjoy Californian cuisine at Lido at Dolphin Bay, a poolside restaurant which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avila Hot Springs - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Margo Dodd Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Pirates Cove - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Pismo Beach Pier - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Pismo Beach Prime Outlets - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Monarch Butterfly Grove - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Avila Beach Community Center - 7 km / 4.3 mi
North Beach Campground - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Pismo Lake Ecological Reserve - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Central Coast Aquarium - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Johnson Ranch Open Space - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Pismo Beach Golf Course - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Avila Beach Golf Resort - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Old Port Beach - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Grover Heights Park - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Santa Maria, CA (SMX-Santa Maria Public) - 44.7 km / 27.7 mi
The preferred airport for Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa is San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Hot springs access available from 8:00 AM to 10:30 PM.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.90 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 50 for adults, USD 1 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 65 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Electric car charging station
- -Picnic area
- -Children's games
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Tasting room
- -Private winery tours
- -Public winery tours
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage