Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport in Houston (Greater Greenspoint), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Greenspoint Mall and Houston Grand Prix. This 4-star hotel is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Downtown Aquarium and 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Memorial Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 335 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Houston? This hotel has 27,000 square feet (2508 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property offers airport shuttle service 5 AM until midnight. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per day
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Reception hall