With a stay at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites West - Energy Corridor, you'll be centrally located in Houston, within a 10-minute drive of CityCentre and Memorial City Mall. This motel is 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from Katy Mills Mall and 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Memorial Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the motel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Houston? This motel has facilities measuring 450 square feet (41 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
TopGolf Houston - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Westheimer Rd - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
West Oaks Mall - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
RAC Conference Center - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Bear Creek Pioneers Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Second Baptist Church West Campus - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Ashton Gardens - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Lakeside Country Club - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Town and Country Village - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
CityCentre - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Royal Oaks Village - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
George Bush Park - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Texas Training & Conference Centers - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Memorial City Mall - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Baseball USA The Yard - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 53 km / 32.9 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites West - Energy Corridor is Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Conference space size (feet) - 450
- -Conference space size (meters) - 41
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking