With a stay at Courtyard Marriott Flagstaff in Flagstaff (Woodlands Village), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Northern Arizona University and Lowell Observatory. This hotel is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Oak Creek Canyon and 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Arizona Snowbowl.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Courtyard Cafe or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Flagstaff? This hotel has facilities measuring 650 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riordon Mansion - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Northern Arizona University - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Walkup Skydome - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Coconino Community College - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
West of the Moon Gallery - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Heritage Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Flagstaff City Hall - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Doris Harper White Community Playhouse - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Thorpe Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Flagstaff Medical Center - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Coconino County Fairgrounds - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lowell Observatory - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Arizona Historical Society Pioneer Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Buffalo Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Sedona, AZ (SDX) - 49 km / 30.4 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard Marriott Flagstaff is Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property’s hotel facilities or services options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 20 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Electric car charging station
- -Conference space size (feet) - 650
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 60
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby