With a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Sugar Land in Sugar Land, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land and Sugar Land Town Square. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from First Colony Mall and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Sugar Land? This hotel has facilities measuring 4500 square feet (418 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kindred Hospital Sugar Land - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Constellation Field - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
CHI St. Luke's Health-Sugar Land Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Sugar Lakes Family Practice - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Southwest Women's Health Alliance - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Sugar Land Town Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Sugar Land Ice and Sports Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
First Colony Mall - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Justin P. Brindley Trail - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Greatwood Golf Club - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field) - 53.5 km / 33.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Sugar Land is George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 418
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby