With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Downtown/Convention Center, you'll be centrally located in Houston, just a 4-minute walk from House of Blues Houston and 8 minutes by foot from Discovery Green. This aparthotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from George R. Brown Convention Center and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Toyota Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 25-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Downtown/Convention Center, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
House of Blues Houston - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shops at Houston Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Houston Public Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Discovery Green - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Houston JPMorgan Chase Tower - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sam Houston Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Houston City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jesse H. Jones Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
George R. Brown Convention Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hobby Center for Performing Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Theater Under the Stars - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Toyota Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Alley Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field) - 30.2 km / 18.7 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Downtown/Convention Center is Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free reception
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant