Decameron Los Delfines All Inclusive
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Decameron Los Delfines All Inclusive in San Andres, you'll be on the beach, just a 1-minute walk from Spratt Bight and 10 minutes by foot from Paintball San Andres. This all-inclusive resort is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Coton Cay and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Johnny Cay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room child care (surcharge).
This resort features bellhop services, designated smoking areas, and kayaking on site. Recreational activities include snorkeling nearby, surfing/boogie boarding nearby, and sailing nearby.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
You can enjoy a meal at RESTAURANTE EL MUELLE serving the guests of Decameron Los Delfines All Inclusive, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Beach towels
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas