Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Decameron Marazul - All Inclusive in San Andres, you'll be on the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Baptist Church and San Andres Hill. This all-inclusive resort is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Rocky Cay and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Coton Cay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a nightclub and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and shopping on site.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at La Terraza, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Children's pool
- -Beach towels
- -Spa services on site
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers