The Nomad Residences Bangsar
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Nomad Residences Bangsar, you'll be centrally located in Kuala Lumpur, within a 15-minute drive of Merdeka Square and Malaysian Houses of Parliament. This apartment is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Petaling Street and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Petronas Twin Towers.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and microwaves.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and barbecue grills.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 300.00 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 March 2018 to 15 September 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Outdoor pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool