Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hilton Galveston Island Resort in Galveston, you'll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark and Moody Gardens. This beach hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Bishop's Palace and 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Grand 1894 Opera House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 239 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Palm Court, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Galveston? This hotel has 14000 square feet (1301 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A cruise ship terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Tennis on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free cruise terminal shuttle
- -Swim-up bar
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)