With a stay at Hôtel de Suède, you'll be centrally located in Nice, steps from Promenade des Anglais and 5 minutes by foot from Place Massena. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Blue Beach and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Nice Etoile Shopping Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade des Anglais - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casino Ruhl - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Blue Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Avenue Jean Medecin - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Place Massena - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Clinique Saint Antoine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nice Opera - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Basilique Notre Dame - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cours Saleya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Place Rossetti - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nice Cathedral - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Place Garibaldi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel de Suède is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage