Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residhotel Villa Maupassant, you'll be centrally located in Cannes, within a 15-minute drive of Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall and La Croisette. This residence is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Juan-les-Pins Beach and 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from International Perfume Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and sofa beds, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Cannes? This residence features 0 square feet (0 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Stays less than 6 nights include complimentary cleaning, kitchen not included; For stays 7 nights or longer, cleaning is not included. Stays less than 6 nights also include complimentary towels; For stays 7 nights or longer, there is an additional surcharge for towels. A separate cleaning service is also available, which includes daily housekeeping and towel service. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Friday: 4 PM - 7 PM If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours are 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM on weekends. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to October.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 every 6 days
- In-room safe fee: EUR 4 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Outdoor pool