Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residhotel Villa Maupassant, you'll be centrally located in Cannes, a 4-minute drive from Cannes Harbour and 6 minutes from Promenade de la Croisette. This beach residence is 4.3 mi (7 km) from Sophia Antipolis and 15 mi (24.1 km) from Marineland Antibes.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator. Planning an event in Cannes? This residence features 0 square feet (0 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Midi Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bocca Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Castre Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Museum of the Sea - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cannes City Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Forville Provencal Food Market - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Dauphins Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
La Palestre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cannes Harbour - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Rue d'Antibes - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Palace of Festivals and Conferences - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Robinson Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Mace Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Promenade de la Croisette - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Long Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Residhotel Villa Maupassant is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 4 PM - 7 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to October.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 55 every 6 days
- In-room safe fee: EUR 4 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Conference space size (meters) - 0
- -Conference space size (feet) - 0
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel