With a stay at Olissippo Oriente in Lisbon (Parque das Nacoes), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Lisbon Casino and Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Lisbon Oceanarium and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Vasco da Gama Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the As Descobertas, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lisbon Casino - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Lisbon Oceanarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parque das Nacoes Marina - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lisbon International Exhibition Fair - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Vasco da Gama Bridge - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Telecabine Lisbon Cable Car - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Vasco da Gama Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bela Vista Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
National Museum of Azulejos - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Jose Alvalade Stadium - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Entrecampos - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Campo Pequeno Bullring - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Hospital Curry Cabral - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Instituto Superior Tecnico - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS) - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Cascais (CAT) - 29 km / 18 mi
The preferred airport for Olissippo Oriente is Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean & Safe (Portugal) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)