Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis Nice Aéroport Promenade des Anglais in Nice (L'Arenas), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Promenade des Anglais and 6 minutes from CAP 3000 Shopping Center. This hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Place Massena and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Cours Saleya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 100 meters.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with French cuisine at IK Lounge, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nice? This hotel features 969 square feet (90 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade des Anglais - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Phoenix Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Foundation Lenval Children's Hospital - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Florida Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
CAP 3000 Shopping Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Blue Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Palais Nikaia - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Archet Hospital - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Casino Ruhl - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Nice Opera - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Cours Saleya - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Place Rossetti - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Nice Cathedral - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Nice Marina - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Nice Aéroport Promenade des Anglais is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 128
- -Year Built - 1984
- -Conference space size (meters) - 90
- -Conference space size (feet) - 969
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms