Mercure Lisboa Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Lisboa Hotel in Lisbon (Lisbon Old Town), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lisbon Zoo and Gulbenkian Museum. This 4-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from El Corte Ingles Mall and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Castle of Sao Jorge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Malhoa, a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. All guests, including children, must present a valid identity card or passport with photo, or equivalent document (such as a birth certificate) at check-in. Per property policy, minors younger than 18 who are not accompanied by their parents should present a notarized permission letter from a parent or guardian. Additional check-in policies apply. Contact the property for more details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 15 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 15 for adults, EUR 15 and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 45 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60 (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas