When you stay at Pierre & Vacances Résidence La Rostagne in Antibes, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Salis Beach and Juan-les-Pins Beach. This residence is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Marineland Antibes and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Promenade de la Croisette.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Juan les Pins Palais des Congres - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Salis Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Juan-les-Pins Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Picasso Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Provencal Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Antibes Cathedral - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Baie des Anges - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Garoupe Beach - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Parc Exflora - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Mediterranean Sea - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Sophia Antipolis - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Joa Casino La Siesta - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Antibes Land - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Biot Golf Club - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Marineland Antibes - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Pierre & Vacances Résidence La Rostagne is Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Luggage storage