With a stay at Hôtel Vacances Bleues Le Royal in Nice (Nice City Centre), you'll be steps from Promenade des Anglais and 10 minutes by foot from Place Massena. This beach hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Cours Saleya and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Marineland Antibes.Rooms
Stay in one of 140 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at White and Blue serving guests of Hôtel Vacances Bleues Le Royal. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade des Anglais - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casino Ruhl - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Avenue Jean Medecin - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Massena - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nice Opera - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Florida Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cours Saleya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nice Cathedral - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Place Rossetti - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Castle Hill - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Port of Nice - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Vacances Bleues Le Royal is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking