Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hôtel Vacances Bleues Le Royal in Nice (Nice City Centre), you'll be steps from Promenade des Anglais and 7 minutes by foot from Place Massena. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Nice Etoile Shopping Center and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Cours Saleya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at White and Blue serving guests of Hôtel Vacances Bleues Le Royal. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade des Anglais - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casino Ruhl - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Place Massena - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Florida Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Avenue Jean Medecin - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nice Opera - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cours Saleya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nice Cathedral - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Place Rossetti - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Acropolis Congress Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Vacances Bleues Le Royal is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 140
- -Year Built - 1910
- -Luggage storage