With a stay at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée in Nice (Nice City Centre), you'll be steps from Promenade des Anglais and 8 minutes by foot from Place Massena. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Cours Saleya and 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Marineland Antibes.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 187 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Le 3e, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade des Anglais - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Casino Ruhl - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Avenue Jean Medecin - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Place Massena - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nice Opera - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cours Saleya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nice Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Florida Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Place Rossetti - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Castle Hill - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Port of Nice - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This hotel will place a credit card authorization equal to 50% of the total cost of the reservation for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 18 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 2.60 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31. This amount has been determined by the local administration.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -24-hour health club
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking