Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Doubletree by Hilton Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza in Campbell, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute drive of Winchester Mystery House and SAP Center at San Jose. This hotel is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Santa Clara University and 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from San Jose Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 169 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at PY Kitchen + Wine Garden, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Campbell? This hotel has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Pruneyard Shopping Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
EBay Inc. Headquarters - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Winchester Mystery House - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Santana Row Shopping Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
San Jose Municipal Rose Garden - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Westfield Valley Fair Shopping Mall - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Vasona Lake County Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
J. Lohr Winery - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Mission Santa Clara de Asis - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Santa Clara County Fairgrounds - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Edward Peterman Museum of Railroad History - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Triton Museum of Art - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Santa Clara University - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Civic Center Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
San Jose, CA (RHV-Reid Hillview) - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County) - 31.6 km / 19.7 mi
San Carlos, CA (SQL) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal) - 64.6 km / 40.2 mi
The preferred airport for Doubletree by Hilton Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza is San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 465
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available