With a stay at Blue Water Resort in South Yarmouth (Bass River), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Bass River Sports World and 14 minutes from Hyannis Harbor. This beach resort is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame and 6 mi (9.6 km) from John F. Kennedy Memorial.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 32-inch flat-screen televisions are provided, with cable programming available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Capers, one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Thachers Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bass River Sports World - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pirate's Cove Mini Golf - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cultural Center of Cape Cod - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cape Cod Inflatable Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Bass River Golf Course - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Werner Schmidt Observatory - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Englewood Beach - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Seagull Beach - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Bass River Lighthouse - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Jericho House and Barn Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Putter's Paradise Miniature Golf - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Bayberry Hills Golf Course - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Wild Animal Lagoon - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
West Dennis Beach - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Nantucket, MA (ACK-Nantucket Memorial) - 58.7 km / 36.5 mi
Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard) - 95 km / 59 mi
Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal) - 74.3 km / 46.2 mi
The preferred airport for Blue Water Resort is Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0007433510. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (June - August): USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property pool access
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 20.00 for adults, USD 9.00 and USD 13.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 20.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 00.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Beach umbrellas
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Beach bar
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available