Lord Elgin Hotel is centrally located in Ottawa, a 4-minute walk from National War Memorial and 5 minutes by foot from Rideau Centre. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Parliament Hill and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Rideau Canal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 355 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Starbucks, for lunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Arts Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Confederation Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National War Memorial - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ottawa City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rideau Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shaw Centre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Bytown Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Department of National Defense - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Parliament Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Peace Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Parliament Hill - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ottawa Art Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Major's Hill Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Currency Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Byward Market Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Lord Elgin Hotel is Macdonald-Cartier Intl. Airport (YOW) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 40 for adults, CAD 10 and CAD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 85 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -24-hour health club
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk