Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Lord Elgin Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Ottawa, within a 10-minute walk of National War Memorial and Parliament Hill. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Rideau Centre and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Rideau Canal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 355 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Starbucks, for lunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 85 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 75 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -24-hour health club