A stay at Ottawa Marriott Hotel places you in the heart of Ottawa, within a 15-minute walk of Parliament Hill and National Arts Centre. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Shaw Centre and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Byward Market Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 480 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at SPIN Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Currency Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Supreme Court of Canada - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Library and Archives Canada - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament Hill - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Peace Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Parliament Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National War Memorial - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Arts Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dundonald Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bytown Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shaw Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Confederation Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Major's Hill Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rideau Centre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Canadian War Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Ottawa Marriott Hotel is Macdonald-Cartier Intl. Airport (YOW) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 23.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (free)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby