Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Novotel Ottawa City Centre, you'll be centrally located in Ottawa, within a 5-minute walk of Shaw Centre and Rideau Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Byward Market Square and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from University of Ottawa.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 282 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Albion Rooms, a bistro which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has facilities measuring 1900 square feet (177 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ottawa Art Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Department of National Defense - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shaw Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rideau Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Byward Market Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Confederation Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ottawa City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Arts Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National War Memorial - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bytown Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
University of Ottawa - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Major's Hill Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Canadian Tribute to Human Rights - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Parliament Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Ottawa City Centre is Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Total number of rooms - 282
- -Year Built - 1988
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1900
- -Conference space size (meters) - 177
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms