With a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Ottawa, a 5-minute walk from Supreme Court of Canada and 13 minutes by foot from Parliament Hill. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Canadian War Museum and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Canadian Museum of History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Tulip Restaurant & Bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 9 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Library and Archives Canada - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Currency Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Supreme Court of Canada - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dundonald Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Parliament Hill - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Peace Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Parliament Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Arts Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National War Memorial - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Confederation Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Bytown Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rideau Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Canadian War Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shaw Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ottawa City Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Downtown is Macdonald-Cartier Intl. Airport (YOW) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 20.95 for adults and CAD 10.48 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Swimming pool
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Covered parking
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby