When you stay at Norton House Hotel & Spa in Newbridge, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Edinburgh Zoo and Royal Highland Centre. This 4-star hotel is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Princes Street and 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Grassmarket.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the The Brasserie, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Edinburgh International Climbing Arena Ratho - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Royal Highland Centre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Edinburgh Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Gyle Shopping Centre - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Heriot Watt University - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Forth Rail Bridge - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Edinburgh Zoo - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Baberton Golf Club - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Spire Murrayfield Hospital - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Edinburgh Corn Exchange - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Lauriston Castle - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Forth Road Bridge - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Murrayfield Stadium - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Port Edgar - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Beecraigs Country Park - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
The preferred airport for Norton House Hotel & Spa is Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby