Ona Aucanada Club
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Alcudia, Ona Aucanada Club is connected to the convention center, a 4-minute drive from Port d'Alcudia and 5 minutes from Roman Remains of Pollentia. This apartment is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Xara Gate and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Alcudia Port.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and sofa beds, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. This apartment also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Mediterráneo serving guests of Ona Aucanada Club. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 7.30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours vary seasonally. From November-January, the front desk hours are 9:30 AM-7:30 PM; March-April hours are 8 AM to midnight; 24-hour assistance is available May-October. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fitness facilities
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -24-hour front desk