With a stay at DC Hotel Drogenbos in Drogenbos, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Forest National and Duden Park. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from La Grand Place and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Manneken Pis Statue.Rooms
Stay in one of 78 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include a fireplace in the lobby and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at DC Restaurant serving guests of DC Hotel Drogenbos. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Drogenbos? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including conference space. Guests may use a bus station shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Forest National - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
WIELS - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Duden Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Saint Gilles Town Hall - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Museum of Medicine - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Cantillon Brewery - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Midi Market - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Place du Jeu de Balle - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Horta Museum - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Management Centre Europe - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Law Courts of Brussels - 6 km / 3.7 mi
La Grand Place - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Brussels City Hall - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Editions Jacques Brel - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Royal Library of Belgium - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 61.3 km / 38.1 mi
The preferred airport for DC Hotel Drogenbos is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:30 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10 for check-in between 10:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Beach bar
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 538
- -Conference space size (meters) - 50
- -Luggage storage
- -Fully fenced
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Walkway to water
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Off-street parking
- -Bus station shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Secured parking