Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels, European Quarter, you'll be centrally located in Brussels, just a 4-minute walk from European Union Parliament Building and 12 minutes by foot from Royal Palace of Brussels. This 4-star apartment is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Avenue Louise and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Brussels Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the apartment's restaurant, The Poet, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This apartment has 9 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parlamentarium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Place du Luxembourg - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
European Union Parliament Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Natural Sciences Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Antoine Wiertz Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Concert Noble - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Leopold Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Albert Borschette Conference Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Palace of Brussels - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Avenue Louise - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
BELvue Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Brussels Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Place Royale - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Magritte Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 50 km / 31.1 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 56.1 km / 34.9 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels, European Quarter is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Renaissance Brussels
Parking is only available 6:30 AM-10 PM from Monday to Friday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 17.50 and EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per accommodation, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 56
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool