Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian in Edinburgh (New Town), you'll be steps from Princes Street and 4 minutes by foot from George Street. This 5-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Usher Hall and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Royal Lyceum Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 241 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This Edwardian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at The Pompadour , one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Edinburgh? This hotel has facilities measuring 2336 square feet (217 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Princes Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Edinburgh Gin Distillery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
George Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Usher Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Charlotte Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Georgian House - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Lyceum Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grassmarket - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Princes Street Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Assembly Rooms - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Gallery of Scotland - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Scott Monument - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Scotch Whisky Experience - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Witchery Tours - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian is Edinburgh (EDI) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 19.50 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 241
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Year Built - 1903
- -Conference space size (meters) - 217
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2336
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)