Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Edinburgh (New Town), Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian is within a 10-minute walk of Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) and Princes Street Gardens. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Usher Hall and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Royal Lyceum Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 241 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool. Additional features at this Edwardian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy French cuisine at The Pompadour by Galvin, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 19.50 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)