With a stay at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, you'll be centrally located in Edinburgh, steps from Princes Street and 4 minutes by foot from George Street. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Grassmarket and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Royal Mile.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 241 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This Edwardian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Edinburgh? This hotel has facilities measuring 2336 square feet (217 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Princes Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Edinburgh Gin Distillery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
George Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Usher Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Charlotte Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Georgian House - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grassmarket - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Princes Street Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Assembly Rooms - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Gallery of Scotland - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Scott Monument - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Scotch Whisky Experience - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Witchery Tours - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Mile - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian is Edinburgh (EDI) - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 19.50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Conference space size (meters) - 217
- -Couples/private dining
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2336
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk