With a stay at Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 3-minute walk from Nishiki Market and 5 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This hostel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Pontocho and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pontocho - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gion Corner - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.3 km / 62.9 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
The preferred airport for Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace