Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 10-minute drive of Gion Corner and Sanjusangendo Temple. This hostel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note that for group bookings of 8 people or more, the first 2 nights will be charged once the booking is confirmed. It is non-refundable of the booking is canceled/changed/ or in the event of a no-show. The booking could be canceled if you can't provide your active credit card. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Television in common areas