With a stay at Ryokan Kinsuikan in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Pontocho and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Kyoto International Manga Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include tour/ticket assistance and a banquet hall.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Corner - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 101.4 km / 63 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Kinsuikan is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 525 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance