Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hoshino Resorts L'Hotel de Hiei in Kyoto, you'll be 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Lake Biwa and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Hiyoshi Taisha. This 4-star hotel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace and 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from Yasaka Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Hoshino Resorts L'Hotel de Hiei, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Enryakuji Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mount Hiei - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Biwako Otsukan - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Lake Biwa - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Kyoto University - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Temple of the Silver Pavilion - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Philosopher's Walk - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Honen-in Temple - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Hiyoshi Taisha - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Biwako Hall - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Eikando Temple - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Yoshida Shrine - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Nanzenji Temple - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Heian Shrine - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 116.3 km / 72.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 66.3 km / 41.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hoshino Resorts L'Hotel de Hiei is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Luggage storage