Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Royal Park Hotel Kyoto Sanjo, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Pontocho and 4 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Nishiki Market and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Monsieur ITOH, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyamachi Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pontocho - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.8 km / 31 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.9 km / 60.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Royal Park Hotel Kyoto Sanjo is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 2011
- -Total number of rooms - 172