Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Dormy Inn Premium Kyoto Ekimae Natural Hot Spring in Kyoto, you'll be a 2-minute walk from Kyoto Tower and 7 minutes by foot from Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.
Dip into one of the 3 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a sauna.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at HATAGO serving guests of Dormy Inn Premium Kyoto Ekimae Natural Hot Spring. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night (in/out privileges)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas