Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Ishicho is within a 10-minute walk of Kyoto University and Pontocho. This 4-star ryokan is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and slippers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and karaoke. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyamachi Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Heian Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 104 km / 64.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Ishicho is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3000.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel