With a stay at Kyoto Central Inn in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be steps from Kawaramachi and 3 minutes by foot from Nishiki Market. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Pontocho and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kawaramachi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pontocho - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Gion Corner - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.3 km / 62.9 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Central Inn is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage