A stay at APA HOTEL KYOTO-EKIMAE places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Kyoto Aquarium. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at party banquethall Garden serving guests of APA HOTEL KYOTO-EKIMAE. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Costume Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Toji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.4 km / 61.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for APA HOTEL KYOTO-EKIMAE is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1600 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage