Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Kyoto Horikawa Inn places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 10-minute walk of Nijō Castle and Shijo Omiya. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring tablet computers and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads and slippers. Conveniences include electric kettles and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free international calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nijō Castle - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pontocho - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Costume Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.5 km / 62.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Horikawa Inn is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Free self-serve breakfast