Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Kyoto is steps from Shijo Omiya and a 2-minute drive from Nishiki Market. This romantic hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Nijō Castle and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a spa tub or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Costume Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Umekoji Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.7 km / 62.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2200 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2200 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2008
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 81
- -Luggage storage