Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Kyoto in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Shijo Omiya and 5 minutes from Nijo Castle. This romantic hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Kyoto Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and sofa beds.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a spa tub or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nijo Castle - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Costume Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Umekoji Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Pontocho - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 44.5 km / 27.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97 km / 60.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Village Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1400 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2008
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 81