Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto, Ryokan MOTONAGO is in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Kodaiji Temple and Yasaka Shrine. This ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kenninji Temple and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Gion Corner.Rooms
Stay in one of 11 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kodaiji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Corner - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.5 km / 33.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.4 km / 63 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan MOTONAGO is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 11