Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto, Motonago is in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Kodaiji Temple and Yasaka Shrine. This ryokan is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kenninji Temple and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who wish to order dinner (surcharge) during their stay must contact the property at least 3 days prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser