Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Hotel SANOYA, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Kyoto Tower and 13 minutes by foot from Sanjusangendo Temple. This ryokan is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Costume Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Myoho-in Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Toji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pontocho - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 95.7 km / 59.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Hotel SANOYA is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 45
- -Number of floors - 7