With a stay at Kyoto Hotel SANOYA, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Kyoto Tower and 13 minutes by foot from Sanjusangendo Temple. This ryokan is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Costume Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Toji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.8 km / 61.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Hotel SANOYA is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1650 for adults and JPY 1650 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchairs available on site