With a stay at Kyoto Hotel SANOYA, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 3-minute walk from Kyoto Tower and 6 minutes by foot from Higashi Honganji Temple. This ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Toji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Pontocho - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 98.8 km / 61.4 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Hotel SANOYA is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1650 for adults and JPY 1650 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Water dispenser
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Children's toys
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchairs available on site