Matsui Bekkan Hanakanzashi
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Matsui Bekkan Hanakanzashi, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 10-minute drive of Nijo Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace. This 4-star ryokan is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Kyoto Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. English-speaking staff are available at the check-in desk between 9 AM and 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 2160 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet