With a stay at Matsui Bekkan Hanakanzashi, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 3-minute walk from Nishiki Market and 6 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This 4-star ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Kyoto International Manga Museum and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Gion Corner - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 101.3 km / 62.9 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
The preferred airport for Matsui Bekkan Hanakanzashi is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. English-speaking staff are available at the check-in desk between 9 AM and 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Full-service spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance