Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Kyoto Garden Hotel is centrally located in Kyoto, a 4-minute walk from Kyoto International Manga Museum and 9 minutes by foot from Nishiki Market. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature slippers and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Saien serving guests of Kyoto Garden Hotel. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Kyoto? This hotel has facilities measuring 463 square feet (43 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nijō Castle - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Pontocho - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101 km / 62.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Garden Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Conference space size (meters) - 43
- -Conference space size (feet) - 463
- -Luggage storage