Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto in Kyoto, you'll be just steps from Kyoto Tower and 7 minutes by foot from Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 325 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include electric kettles and complimentary bottled water, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at Boulevard, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 06 January 2019 to 18 January 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet