With a stay at Hotel Monterey Kyoto, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 5-minute walk from Nishiki Market and 10 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Kyoto International Manga Museum and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shijo Omiya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 327 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
At Hotel Monterey Kyoto, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mikane Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kenninji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.1 km / 62.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monterey Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property's spa is closed on the following dates: February 4, March 3, April 14, May 11, May 12, June 2, July 7, August 4, September 1, October 5, October 6, November 10, December 8, 2020. Spa service (surcharge) is not available on the following dates: June 6, July 7, August 1, September 5, October 2-3, November 7, December 5, 2017; January 9, February 6, March 6, 2018.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
- Spa tub fee: JPY 1770 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking