Located in Helsinki (Katajanokka), Eurohostel is within a 15-minute walk of Uspenski Cathedral and Presidential Palace. This hostel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Helsinki City Museum and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kauppatori Market Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Eurohostel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Uspenski Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Allas Sea Pool - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Presidential Palace - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sederholm House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Helsinki City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kauppatori Market Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Helsinki City Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kauppahalli - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Senate Square - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
University of Helsinki - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Esplanadi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Military Museum of Finland - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Swedish Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ateneum Art Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Stockmann - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Eurohostel is Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 48.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 4 per hour
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 19.95 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage