Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hostal Florencio in Sant Antoni de Portmany, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute walk of Church of San Antonio and Calo des Moro Beach. This hostal is 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Ibiza Castle and 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Es Vedra Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include desks, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hostal include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hostal's coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.5 per person (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.28 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Winery attached