Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residenza Cenisio, you'll be centrally located in Milan, within a 10-minute drive of Milan Convention Centre (MIC) and Corso Como. This apartment is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Sempione Park and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Castello Sforzesco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residenza Cenisio.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Sunday: 9 AM - 1 PM Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 6 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk hours are 9 AM-1 PM and 3-6 PM daily (key collection is available until midnight). Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet plus EUR 5 one-time cleaning fee
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 10.00
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 01
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking